Comprehensive Checkup and Education
We take the time to help you see and understand what is going on in your own mouth.
A comprehensive checkup is important for detecting abnormalities. We check:
- Jaw joint, muscles and lymph nodes
- Soft tissues of the mouth
- Periodontium (gums) – for presence of gingivitis or periodontitis
- Teeth – for decay, broken fillings and cracked teeth
- Occlusion (biting relationship between upper and lower teeth)
*X-rays, photos or further diagnostic tests may be required to provide additional diagnostic information.
Once all the information is collected, a plan can be set with regards to how to achieve the desired outcome.
People often wish they had sort for our advice earlier.